The "Studet"

It's been quite some time since I last posted...and I need to get back in the flow of things.  I've spent the last couple of weeks working on my studio which has now been coined, "studet" because it is, after all, set up in my living room closet.  Studio+Closet=Studet.  I was getting overwhelmed by the heaping piles of projects scattered about my dinning room table, and needed to do something about it.  I have a firm belief that everything must be functional and have a home, and my dinning room table was neither functional, nor a good home.  So I removed the hidden clutter from my closet and began the transformation.  It took much contemplation, late nights and trial and error, but in the end I'm really happy with the outcome.  Posted are some before and after shots.  Amazing what a little fabric can do.  
Enjoy.

My dinning room table before...this was actually organized believe it or not.
Before                    After










No comments:

Post a Comment