Announcing February's Prosthetics

It's amazing that January has already come and gone and alas I did not fulfill my resolution this month since the Winter Mask is still in the works. Sometimes in the creative process, design concepts come quite easily, but this was not case for my mask...so this one, in the meantime, will be a work in progress. Here's a peek of what I've got so far...I know it doesn't look like much.
So...onto February, again wanted to please my clientele, and will go with a prosthetic that was requested last Halloween, The Panda Bear. Many of my prosthetics are sculpted on a female lifecast...so I figured this time around I would sculpt one for the guys. And perhaps (if I get enough requests) I will sculpt a smaller Panda Bear for the ladies.
The second prosthetic will be a Bird of Prey. I have yet to sculpt any sort of bird, so this one's for me. One of my favorite animals is the peregrine falcon. Despite their tiny stature, they are amazingly powerful and super fierce...and well let's just say we are kindred spirits.
So I hope you're all looking forward to the new prosthetics and I will post an announcement once the Piggy Nose is listed in my Etsy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment